We have just released RC3 to test some additional bug fixes. If those patches will not cause any troubles, we will release the stable edition next week.
Now, some new fixes and new reports were submitted since 2.1.5 RC1. We kept efforts to check those and commit, but the project can not release "2.1.5" one of those days if we keep such a activity. The reason why we decided to release 2.1.5 is that 2.1.4 needs hot fix. But, our 2.1.5 RC schedule is 1 month. We should not reschedule to a later date. Therefore, maybe we will release 2.1.6.