Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

2.1.6 Development

minahito
2008-08-26
2013-04-25
  • minahito
    minahito
    2008-08-26

Main developers have finished making Japanese edition of the official website. So our development was restarted. Many important reports were reported in the Legacy bug tracker. We should respond all of these item. 2.1.6 is also a minor upgrade version like other 2.1.x.

But developers were added. So we don't think that it's difficult to release. We have many tasks --- English edition of the official website, core development, took development and the 2.2.0 branch. This is a time that we should restart all of these tasks.

• minahito
      minahito
      2008-09-15

Because I visited to OpenSourceConference 2008 Shimane, I had been unable to work for 2 weeks. But I came back to my town, so I will restart programming. Now, I am checking CVS norification mails.

• minahito
        minahito
        2008-09-17

I've restarted to develop 2.1.6. There are some big patches (phpmailer & smarty) and big items in the tracker. We have to fix those until next Sunday. By that, we can release a first RC version 23, Sep that is holiday in Japan.

If you have the commit-right, check items of the tracker that you can fix. If you don't have the commit-right, write a patch and submit it to the patch tracker.

http://xoopscube.wiki.sourceforge.net/Submit_a_Patch

Join to us! Release 2.1.6 and go to 2.2.x and a new core/base!

[ja]
        OSC 終わりましたので、
        2.1.6 の開発に再度合流します。
        phpmailer や smarty などの
        大きなパッチがありますが、次の
        日曜日までにカタをつけて、祝日の
        23 日に最初の RC が出せるように
        頑張りましょう!
        [/ja]

• minahito
          minahito
          2008-09-23

Sorry, I could not complete 2.1.6 tasks today! Because I don't have any free time this week day, it's perhaps impossible to release 2.1.6 for a week.

I'll post a new release day in the near future.

[ja]
          2.1.6 の作業が本日中に終わらなかったので、今日はリリースできません。
          すみません!
          もう今週の平日は自由時間がないので作業できません。
          これから一週間はリリース日を設定できないと思います。
          近いうちにリスケの日程を投稿します。
          [/ja]