How we can get <{$xoops_module_header}>?

tohokuaiki
2007-11-27
2013-04-25
  • tohokuaiki
    tohokuaiki
    2007-11-27

I want to assing some <script> or <link> tags to <{$xoops_module_header}>.

At the first, I think that if some Delegate like Legacy_RenderSystem.AssignSomeAttributes is created and called just before $mXoopsTpl->flush();.

But there is no Delegates in Legacy_RenderSystem....:(

So, I catch 'Legacy_RenderSystem.SetupXoopsTpl' Delegate. so I can assign however I felt this is forcible.

Is there good idea?

• minahito
      minahito
      2007-12-02

Because Legacy_RenderSystem is not an interface class that consists of Delegates, Legacy_RenderSystem doesn't have enough Delegates to do something.

You may create a new render-system by extending Legacy_RenderSystem.

BTW, it's possible to change Legacy_RenderSystem to an abstract class that has only Delegates. But, such the design does NOT follow the concept of XOOPS Cube, I think.

• tohokuaiki
        tohokuaiki
        2007-12-05

Thank you. minahito.

But why you say like this?
        [quote]
        such the design does NOT follow the concept of XOOPS Cube
        [/quote]

Well,, I think Legacy_RenderSystem is one of RendererSystem with Lecacy_Controller, so if RenderSystem is an abstract class with Delegates, developers is to use Legacy_RenderSystem as a ONE RENDER-SYSTEM with Legacy_Controller. It is not XCube policy. I think :)

[ja]
        んー、私なりに「なんでLegacy_RenderSystemをDelegatableにしないか」という理由を考えました。
        それは、そもそもLegacy_RenderSystem自体がLegacy_Controllerに対してプラガブルなのに、Delegateしちゃったら意味が無いじゃんっていうことでしょうか。Delegateするくらいだったら、それようのRenderSystem作っちゃいなよっていう。それが、Cubeの方針なのかなーと思いました。違います?
        [/ja]