Some beginner questions

Ankhaa
2008-12-04
2013-04-25
  • Ankhaa
    Ankhaa
    2008-12-04

Question1.
    For example my module have 2 pages (list and detail). List page uses legacy renderer, it lists hospitals. Detail page should show in a separate window and it has to be showed without xoopscube header and footer and no blocks. When i use legacy renderer it renders with header, footer and blocks. Is there any way to not render header, footer and blocks with legacy render?

Question2.
    Where can i set configuration to allow php scripts in a xoopscube template? (in a smarty template)

Question3.
    And is there any links for developing mobile pages in a xoopscube?

thanks for attention, and apologize for my bad engilsh :)
    Regards

• minahito
      minahito
      2008-12-05

Answer 1:
      You may request the Legacy_RenderSystem not to output header and footer via the Legacy_Contoroller::setDialogMode().

[code]
      $root =& XCube_Root::getSingleton();
      $root->mController->setDialogMode(true);
      [/code]

Answer2:
      The Legacy_RenderSystem hides the existence of smarty. So you need to enter to inside of the Legacy_RenderSystem. To do it, "Legacy_RenderSystem.SetupXoopsTpl" is very useful delegate function for you.

[code]
      /preload/YourPreload.class.php
      class YourPreload extends XCube_ActionFilter
      {
        function prefilter()
        {
          $this->mRoot->mDelegateManager->add("YourPreload::callback");
        }

function callback(&$smarty)
        {
          $smarty->foo(...);
        }
      }
      [/code]

However, this preload changes a status of the smarty in all cases. So if you want to change the status in the specific case, access to $GLOBALS['smarty'].

Answer3:
      WizMobile module for the mobile environment is available:
      http://www.xugj.org/modules/xpwiki/?ModuleManuals%2FWizMobile

This is not in English. But you may check this great module.

BTW,
      We prepares phpBB forum. Because we have not announced it yet, you may not know this place:
      http://apps.sourceforge.net/phpbb/xoopscube/

The reason why we did not announce is that we have not finished preparation of this new forum completely. But it has finished most setup, so you can join to this new forum. You can login the new forum with also the same login id/password.

• Ankhaa
      Ankhaa
      2008-12-09

Thank you Minahito,
      first sorry for slow reply, at last weekend i was out of the town and was not able to access internet. I very appreciate for your help. Legacy_Contoroller::setDialogMode function works good and now i able to display page without header and footer.

About question2, i successfully configured using your post :) hundred thanks.

And i will try FWizMobile module, by the way i using xoopscube in japanese(euc) so i think FWizMobile  module will do greate help for me.

Best regards,
      Ankhaa

• jogeto gore
    jogeto gore
    2010-11-12

You may appeal the Legacy_RenderSystem not to achievement attack and footer via the Legacy_Contoroller::setDialogMode().

$root =& XCube_Root::getSingleton();
    $root->mController->setDialogMode(true);

Answer2:

The Legacy_RenderSystem Citrix certification hides the actuality of smarty. So you charge to admission to central of the Legacy_RenderSystem. To do it, "Legacy_Render System.Setup XoopsTpl" is actual advantageous Cisco certificationagent action for you.

/preload/YourPreload.class.php
    class YourPreload extends XCube_ActionFilter
    {
    function prefilter()
    {
    $this->mRoot->mDelegateManager->add("YourPreload::callback");
    }
    functionCIW certificationcallback(&$smarty)
    {
    $smarty->foo(...);
    }
    }

However, this preload changes a cachet of the aloof CompTIA certificationin all cases. So if you wish to change the cachet in the specific case, admission to $GLOBALS.