2013-04-25
  • gigamaster
    gigamaster
    2009-12-25

Forums were moved to phpBB

• jogeto gore
    jogeto gore
    2010-11-12

most Korean are Exam Express certification more familiar with EUC-KR than UTF-8
    > and XC Legacy doesn't adopt UTF-8 as default encoding…
    > So…
    > I think Pattern A is better than Pattern B considering current situation!

OK! Japan hasCWNA certification the same situation. Do you have prepared your CVS client to commit files to CVS? If you have not prepared it, I will commit Korean language files with pattern A as first runner.

Because Legacy 2.11 will not change language definitions, it's possible to releaseEC-COUNCIL certification

And, I think that korean_utf directory may need EMC certification"README.kr.txt" which expains "how to use this language directory".

• jogeto gore
    jogeto gore
    2010-11-12

most Korean are Exam Express certification more familiar with EUC-KR than UTF-8 > and XC Legacy doesn't adopt UTF-8 as default encoding… > So… > I think Pattern A is better than Pattern B considering current situation! OK! Japan hasCWNA certification the same situation. Do you have prepared your CVS client to commit files Citrix certification  to CVS? If you have not prepared it, I will commit Korean language files with pattern A as first runner. Because Legacy 2.11 will not change language definitions, it's possible to releaseEC-COUNCIL certification And, I think that korean_utf directory may need EMC certification"README.kr.txt" which expains "how to use this language directory".