I would like the registration keys add-on module to be
incorporated as a standard feature in the system
module. Many people have found it incredibly useful. It
is proven to have no issues as many users already have
it installed. It offers users a more customizeable
experience with Xoops that can be of great use for
businesses, organizations, etc, that want to have more
control over how specific individuals register for
their site. Registration Keys offers the following
features to its users:
- Allow or Require XOOPS registrants to enter a special
alpha-numeric case-sensative registration key.
- Create multiple registration keys
- Register users to specific group(s).
- Keys can be enabled and disabled
- Give non-webmaster groups access to create keys and
specify what groups they have control over
Adding this as a permanent feature to the system core
module would provide just one more reason why web
designers and webmasters should choose Xoops over other
Thanks for your time and consideration.