Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Huge issue with 2.2.6 final

2008-01-12
2012-09-25
  • private_tom
    private_tom
    2008-01-12

I don't know if it's the right place to post plus my english's prety poor...sorry if i fucked up but :

I tried to upload from 2.2.3 final to 2.2.6 final with the file provided in source forge.
    I followed the read me, activating php debug....etc
    I had a problem updating the system module in the admin part of the CMS : here is what appened :

"....bla, bla....ok...till this point :

Config ldap_version added to the database.
    Adding user profile fields...
    ERROR: Could not insert field umode into the database. Duplicate column name 'umode'
    ERROR: Could not insert field uorder into the database. Duplicate column name 'uorder'
    ERROR: Could not insert field notify_method into the database. Duplicate column name 'notify_method'
    ERROR: Could not insert field notify_mode into the database. Duplicate column name 'notify_mode'
    ERROR: Could not insert field user_regdate into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_regdate'
    ERROR: Could not insert field posts into the database. Duplicate column name 'posts'
    ERROR: Could not insert field attachsig into the database. Duplicate column name 'attachsig'
    ERROR: Could not insert field timezone_offset into the database. Duplicate column name 'timezone_offset'
    ERROR: Could not insert field user_mailok into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_mailok'
    ERROR: Could not insert field theme into the database. Duplicate column name 'theme'
    ERROR: Could not insert field actkey into the database. Duplicate column name 'actkey'
    ERROR: Could not insert field last_login into the database. Duplicate column name 'last_login'
    xoops_module_update_system executed successfully.

Le module Système a été mis à jour avec succès. "

I'm using french version of language localisation as you can read...

Everything looked ok but, as my web site was closed for during the update, i re opened it and updated the system module once again in the client side admin.
    Well, the message with "error "stuff had gone but it said something like : "table allready exist...skipping" without any error message.
    The problem is that after deconnecting i could not log in again or make a new member subscription...
    I compared the old user php with the 2.2.6 one and they seem different...
    any idea ??