XOAD is a PHP based AJAX/XAP object oriented framework that allows you to create richer web applications. Formerly known as NAJAX, XOAD has many benefits: it uses JSON, supports server / client side events, HTML manipulation, Caching and many more.
- XOAD_Controls extension was added. This extension allows you to register custom client controls.
- XOAD Controls Library (initial version) was added.
- Internet Explorer 5 support was added (after a lot of thinking).
- The Cache extension directory was renamed to cache (all lower-case). Extensions should not include upper-case letters.
- Several JS warnings under Firefox were fixed (thanks humeniuc).