After a long while, with a lot of work, a new version of MeD's Movie
Manager is ready.
There are a bunch of bug fixes and other enhancements as well as some
To be on the safe side, this is released as a beta.
Please report any bugs you find.
Go download here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83511
- "Add multiple movies" function has been rewritten and contains some
- File tree to specify which directories to search. Only local
disks may be searched.
- Possibility of excluding/including files depending on file
extensions and file name, using regular strings and regular
- Option to exclude files that are already in the database.
- A list of media files to be added has also been added, which
makes it easier to control which files will be added.
- Export to HTML will now export the currently used HTML template
instead of the old HTML.
- Export to CSV and excel file format.
- General improvements:
- Windows will no longer appear outside of the screen if the main
windows is placed near or outside the screen.
- Added option in preferences to enable the play button in the toolbar.
- Cover image in the HTML view is now linking to the IMDb web site
for the movie.
- Adjustments have been made so that the movie list should load
faster with big movie lists.
- Movie list has now a color matching the current L&F. Also improved
consistency when selecting multiple entries with ctrl-key pressed.
- Bug fixes:
- When editing an episode the key linking the episode to the series was lost.
- The second of two movies with the same title produced in the same
year wouldn't appear in the search hits.
- Move 'The', 'A' and 'An' to end of title did not work.
- HTML templates wouldn't load if the HTML code contained dollar signs ($).
- Run time read from ifo (DVD) files were slightly off mark. Fix by gaelead.
- Title was not added when importing movies from text file.
- Seen/Unseen wasn't updated in HTML view unless the entry was reloaded.
- Error alert will no longer appear when trying to save an edited
movie with no cover image.
- Error window would appear when trying to play a movie with spaces
in the file path on Windows.
- Plot was missing from some movies.
- Error could occur when generating reports with the Report Generator
if the cover was missing.
- Incorrect directory was used when exporting database to HTML.