After writing support for the XML Forms Architecture (XFA by Adobe), we decided to use the lessons learned to improve XML Worker. The internal structure has been improved, for instance: it's now much easier to define a custom FontProvider (and therefor easier to create PDF from HTML using fonts with special characters).
We also took into account the many issues that were reported on the mailing list, for instance regarding tables that weren't rendered correctly or CSS styles that were ignored.
Finally we started implementing an SVG parser. We released a first version, but it's still very experimental.