Since a couple of days it seams that the grabber is not happy any more with the XML provided by epgdata.com. When I looked at the downloaded xml, I noticed that some tags contain literal '&' characters. This made the XML parser to complain the XML is not well formed.
As my version of the grabber was outdated, I download the current version, but it did not help. So I tried to fix it myself although my perl knowledge is very limited. For sure there are better ways to achive this, but it seams to work. I can currently not veryify that this is really working, as epgdata.com does not delivery the full content to me (too many downloads.....).
A bug was also filed at epgdata.com, however I assume it will take quite a while until this gets fixed.