humble contribution

2003-10-21
2003-10-27
  • I'm very interested in your project. I've downloaded your code and run it in my machine.

    I had problems with the tags endings, so I've tried some modifications in the code. Here they are:

    if(endtag) then
    write(info%lun, '(2a)', advance='no') "</"
            lentag = len(tag)
            write(info%lun, '(<lentag>a)', advance='no') tag
            write(info%lun, '(a)') ">"
            return
       endif

     
    • I've put the above in the begining of the "put" subroutine...

       
    • I think that the right sequence of callings in the test program (tstparse) should be this following:

        data(1)      = 'Well, a single line, then'
        call xml_put( info, 'listing', .false., attribs, 1, data, 1 )
        call xml_put( info, 'listing', .true., attribs, 1, data, 0 )
        call xml_put( info, 'new',     .true., attribs, 0, data, 0 )

      OBS.: the variable "data" should be sized higher then 20 so as to acomodate the full string... anyway i think this is far from being a good solution for the string manipulation...

       
    • Arjen Markus
      Arjen Markus
      2003-10-27

      xml_put() is a routine that is still under construction (there is a surprising amount of state info involved!).
      I will integrate your suggested changes.