XMind has the new version 3.1 with many powerful new features, and bugs fixed, and other important improvements.
XMind 3 Project has been in four categories of CCA finalist. They are:
Best Commercial Open Source Project
Best Visual Design
Best Project for Academia
Best Project for Government
So now, please vote for XMind to let it be the winner!
XMind v3.0.3 was available on April 29, with some new features, and key bugs fixed.
Popular brainstorming and mind mapping tool,Eclipse Community Award 2008 winner,often used for capture ideas,knowledge/project management and GTD,supporting fishbones/org-charts/tree charts/spreadsheets,compatible with Freemind/Mindmanager,easy-to-use.
Change of Version 3.0.2
2. New Sheet from Topic
3. Hyperlink in Notes
1. Delete any a topic in drilled down map, XMind will be back to the orginal map.
2. If enabling the "Auto-save", sometimes, it will report auto-save error.
3. When positioning the topic which has been added summary, the summary will has wrong direction sometimes.
4. Selecting and Positioning multiple topics which have boundary together will bring chaos
5. The last two default styles in the style view are not available.
6. Add boundary to multiple main branches in fishbone, the layout will be chaos.
7. Pasting the multiple lines structural text into XMind has no effect.
8. If using mouse contexst menu to align topics, users may not use alignment feature again untill re-open the XMind.... read more
If you're a freemind user, it's really a good news. XMind is a new
open source project to do brainstorming and mind mapping. Now you can
import your freemind maps to XMind, in order to:
# add attachment files into mindmaps.
# add my pictures and markers into mindmaps.
# add fishbone diagrams into mindmaps.
# add spreadsheets into mindmaps, and treat them as topics.
# add a legend to show user defined descriptions to each marker.
# add rich text notes
# drilldown into a topic, and focus on it.
# import mindmaps from Mindmanager.
# share my mindmps with the world, via Share.xmind.net. (like YouTube)... read more