Dear xins users,
I'm pleased to announce the release of XINS 3.1-alpha2.
- XINS now works with Java 1.5 again (some new libraries in XINS 3.0 where compile with target Java 1.6)
- Fixed double initialisation at start-up (Thanks JW for submitting the bug).
- Added possibility to get and set the HttpClient to XINSConfig. This can be useful if you want to use the CachingHttpClient or the DefaultHttpClient or if you want to configure the exciting one; for example to add a request or response interceptor on the client side. See AbstractHttpClient for the possibilities that this will have.
- Added a NingHttpClient to be able to call a XINS API using Netty instead of Apache HttpClient.
- The JSON calling convention now returns HTTP error status when an error occurs.