Lex Uijthof and I have just released XINS 2.1-beta2.
The main new changes are:
* Updated user guide with 2.1 features.
* Possibility to set description for xins-project.xml.
* Upgraded Log4J and docbook XSLT libraries.
* A few bug fixes.
CHANGES INTRODUCED IN XINS 2.1 BETA 2:
* XINS/Java Server Framework:
- The input parameters are cloned using another method than calling the
clone method as the Map could be something else than ChainedMap.
- If the CallingConvention#convertRequest throws an InvalidRequestException,
the stack trace of the cause is printed.
* XINS/Java Common Library:
- Added more help text for the command java -jar <api name>.war -help.
- Temporary files created by the internal Servlet container should be deleted
* Generation of server-side Java code:
- Fixed add methods was generated for input data section element instead of
* Generation of specdocs:
- Added xins-project description to the main specdocs index.html.
* Generated build file:
- The clean target regenerates a fresh build.xml. This allows to append
commands such as 'xins clean war-myapi'.
- The clean-<api name> also removes the main build.xml and regenerates a
- Added Glean in the download-tools target.
* Build- and release-process:
- Download JMX is needed to rebuild xins binaries.
- Upgraded Log4J to 1.2.15.
- Upgraded docbook XSLT to 1.73.2.
- Upgraded xins-docs/lib to FOP 0.94.
- Fixed the org.xins.server.config property should be passed to the test
target in the nbbuild.xml file.
- Added XINS 2.1 features to the user guide.
- Added chapter about integration with other frameworks to the user guide.
- Added possibility to have a description in the xins-project.xml.