I've just released XINS 2.1 alpha 2
The main new changes are:
* Possibility to start the API with 'java -jar <api name>.war' even if XINS is not installed.
* Possibility to define the calling convention accepted or denied in the ACL property.
* Multi-threaded internal Servlet container.
* Refactored the generated the generated build.xml which is now much smaller and uses less memory.
* Improved generated OpenDocument Format with colors, fonts and many more.
* Added new target javadoc-test-<api name>
* Many bug fixes.
CHANGES INTRODUCED IN XINS 2.1 ALPHA 2:
* XINS/Java Common Library:
- Fixed null values were put in the Map when using the
- The ServletClassLoader can detect the xins-common.jar using the XINS_HOME
environment variable if needed.
- Added automatic detection of the WAR file in the HTTPServletStarter when
not passed as paramter.
- Added possibility to pass the ClassLoader mode to the HTTPServletStarter.
- Added new Ant task similar to the <xslt /> task with the option to never
overwrite the destination files.
- Added possibility to handle several request at the same time in the
internal Servlet container (multi-threaded).
* XINS/Java Server Framework:
- Fixed the way the xins.properties was loaded when no org.xins.server.config
is set was incorrect.
- Implement RFE #1624142: ACLs for calling conventions.
/!\ The allow methods have a new argument (that can be null).
- Added getName and setName methods in the calling convention classes.
* Generation of the opendoc:
- Added colors to the examples.
- Enlarged the example tables.
- Added colors to the table headers.
- Added the categories after the API description.
- Use Courier New font for element names.
- Added light gray borders to the tables.
- Reduce the use of bold fonts.
- Fixed missing uppercase for input and output section.
- Fixed the description of the function, parameters and error was just the
- Fixed support for <em> element in descriptions.
- Fixed the "4" appearing before closing an element example.
* Generated build file:
- Added javadoc-test-<api name> to get the Javadoc of the unit tests.
- Added possibility to execute the API using 'java -jar <api name>.war'
- Replaced create-project.xslt and tools.xslt with build-create.xml and
build-tools.xml as most of the code doesn't need to be dynamically
- Added build-apis.xml which contains static content of the old generated
build.xml. This result in the reduction of the size of the generated
- Several bug fixes and optimalization during the refactoring.
- The dependency libraries have been added to the classpath for the run and
- Changed <style /> in <xslt /> in the xins-docs/build.xml.
* Build- and release-process:
- Fixed incorrect location of the icon for the Windows installer.
- Fixed the package list for XINS and log4j.
- Added the package-list for JUnit.
- Added more debug sources for the nbbuild.xml of the petstore.