It happened again!
Out of a sudden, a new version of xine-lib and xine-ui has been released.
This release fixes a few bugs, but also adds new features.
The obligatory changelog quote says:
xine (0.9.10) unstable; urgency=low
* fixed snapshot: capture current frame with overlays
* AVI progressive index reconstruction
* demuxers seeking cleanup and fixes
* "streaming" AVI support (plays growing files)
* handle AVIs bigger than 2GB
* new resizing behaviour for xine-ui: user may choose if stream
size changes should update video window size.
* fix VCD playback
* libmad updated to 0.14.2b and optimized for speed
* cinepak video decoder (native)
* libwin32 compilation fixes
* dxr3 compilation fixes
* SyncFB video-out (brightness/contrast control is back, updated doc,
* new spec files for rpm package generation (xine-ui and xine-lib)
* SDL video out driver (experimental)
* XVidMode support fixed
-- Guenter Bartsch <guenter@...>