Please find enclosed the modified XDoclet samples with
jonas-specific tags for the JOnAS application server,
as Andrew Stevens asked me (see here:
I have replied on the xdoclet-dev mailing list, but I
think that to submit a new patch is better?)
The cvs diff file contains also minor updates for the
jonas (objectweb) module:
* rename default jonas dd file name variable from
JONAS_DD_FILE_NAME into DEFAULT_JONAS_DD_FILE_NAME
* add a DEFAULT_VERSION variable in the JonasVersionTypes
* modified '@param version' description to tell user
what are the supported versions
* fixed typo (in particular the ident step in order
to try to make the file more readable)
* warned the user that the tags 'shared',
'max-cache-size', 'min-pool-size' have only been
present since version 2.4, and that 'jndi-name'
concerns only the Entity and Session beans, is
mandatory if version &lt; 2.5, but optional for Session
beans for 2.5 onwards.
Remark: I think that to rename the module from
'objectweb' to 'jonas' could be also better?