** xchecker 0.9.1 **
xchecker is both a test framework for XML and XSLT, and a wrapper for an XML Schema processor that allows XML Schema documents to be augmented with XPath 2.0 checks.
xchecker checks can be any combination of XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 / XSD / XQuery and Relax NG.
The schema checks are considered a pass if the XML validates. The XPath/XSLT/XQuery checks are considered a pass if they return a single "true" value. Any other value is considered a fail. For example the XPath:... read more
I've made a "pre-alpha" version available for download.
- Run xml schema, xslt, xpath, xquery checks
- Only runnable from the command line
- Run checks against XML files
- Run checks against transforms
- Run check suites
- Write the results to standard out
- Add support for Relax NG
- Code and publish the API
- Put all xchecker elements in a namespace and publish a schema for the Check Configs and Suites
- Code a GUI
- Make the app multithreaded (using all the cool new concurrency stuff in 1.6)
- Write the results to an XML file with client side styling
- Optionally write the results to log files
- Optionally System.exit(1) on a fail to cause ANT to fail
- and loads of other stuff that I haven't thought of yet...... read more