Easy to use burner for XBox and XBox360 game images
Current developer version: 1.3
Current release version: 1.1
Some problems with XGD3 on Lite-On iHAS drives, don't use it!
Features for coming v1.3:
- New modern GUI design
- Verify burned disc
- Automatic layer break setting
- Supports 6 game image formats:
1. XGD1 (XBox)
2. XGD2 (XBox game for XBox360)
3. XGD2 (XBox360)
4. XGD3 (truncate method)
5. XGD3 (for iXtreme Burner Max firmware on a Lite-On iHAS drive)
6. Special format (with manual layer break)
- Burns XBox and XBox360 game images
- Infos for burner and media
- Maximum media compatibility with DVD-ROM
- Progress bar for burning and buffers
- Log for info and error analysis
XBoxBurner needs dvd+rw-mediainfo and growisofs to run! Both are parts of the dvd+rw-tools! They are available for Linux and Windows, for MacOSX via Fink or MacPorts! The tools must be in PATH or in the same directory of XBoxBurner! Qt libraries, dvd+rw-mediainfo and growisofs are included in the download packages!
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X 10.4 'Tiger' or later (ppc or intel)
Successfully tested on:
- Linux: Kernel 3.3 / Xorg 1.12 / Gnome 3.4
Please let me know, if you tested XBoxBurner on other operation systems (versions)!
GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
New ideas, suggestions, improvements, criticism and other feedback are welcome! Please use the ticket system for bug reports and feature requests!
I don't support piracy! If you copy games with this software, you must have the original and it's for your private use only!
Development and © Copyright 2011 - 2012 dynup
Based on qisoburn, Copyright © 2010 mycelo