This update fixes a series of minor bugs in the YouTube plugin.
- Removed some unnecessary print's statements that were sadly included in
production code slowing the plugin down
- Fixed problem with "Now Playing" context menu item showing the Music
Playlist and not the Video Playlist
- Fixed Issue preventing the plugin running on XBMC builds using external
python (ie. v2.7)
- Fixed Issue where the Trailers scraper wouldn't allow you to see the last
videos on the last page.
- Fixed issue where Show and movie Scrapers would fail due to assumptions
about the number of videos on a page
- Fixed issue where Show Scraper would miss the 1st video in every row after
the first row
- Fixed Unicode problems reported by vikjon0
- Added Spanish translations courtesy of Jurrabi
- Updated Licensing information
Steve... you've been staring at that beachball for hours. Isn't time you've
Steve Jobs: "There's something about this ball. I can't help but think that
something evil will come of this, and that somehow, I will be responsible."