sorry for the trouble.
1. I checked the python version at addon.xml - it's already set to 2.0. Is that okay? Do I have to change it anywhere else too?
2. Okay changed the script id and folder to lower case
3. I removed the submodule
*addon - script.traktutilities
*version - 0.6.5
*url - firstname.lastname@example.org:Manromen/script.traktutilities.git
*revision - 2d90189
*branch - stable
*xbmc version - eden
Thank you for your effort.
Am 30.05.2012 um 09:18 schrieb Zeljko Ametovic:
few things before it can go in,
1. we cannot include anything that has xbmc.python v 1.0 dependency in eden repo.
2. all lowercase letters in script ID and folder is a requirement.
3. you have media-original as a submodule, as I assume its not meant to go into offical repo, can it be removed?