* Copyright (C) 2000-2001 the xine project
* This file is part of xine, a unix video player.
* xine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* xine is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* WIN32 PORT,
* by Matthew Grooms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sys/time.h - There is no seperate sys/time.h for win32 so we simply
* include the standard time header as well as our xine
* timer functions.