* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
void ifo_print(dvd_reader_t *dvd, int title);
#endif /* IFO_PRINT_H_INCLUDED */
* Revision 1.1 2004/01/11 21:43:13 mroi
* big build system changes
* * cleaned up all Makefiles and added a Makefile.common
* * added relchk script
* * moved libdvdread files to a dvdread subdir
* * moved DVD VM to a vm subdir
* * removed unused code in read_cache.c
* Revision 1.4 2004/01/01 15:13:13 jcdutton
* Put ifo_print.c and .h back in.
* Revision 1.2 2003/04/28 15:17:17 jcdutton
* Update ifodump to work with new libdvdnav cvs, instead of needing libdvdread.
* Revision 188.8.131.52 2002/08/28 09:48:35 jcdutton
* Initial import into CVS.