83 lines (60 with data), 2.9 kB
libdvdnav (0.1.6) unstable; urgency=low
* new event DVDNAV_WAIT to fix consistency problems in applications with fifos
where libdvdnav is always a bit ahead in the stream, the event forces
the application to wait for its fifos to get empty
* correct HIGHLIGHT reporting when a button is activated
* method to try-run VM operations, now used for safer chapter skipping and menu jumps
* fixed detection of current PTT to not assume a 1:1 mapping between PTTs and PGs
* releasing stills when jumping to menu fixes some state inconsistencies
* do not assume PGs to be physically layed out in sequence on the disc
* optional PGC based seeking
* new event on cell changes for timing info
libdvdnav (0.1.5) unstable; urgency=low
* some bugfixes
* code cleanup
* build process polishing
* more sensible event order in get_next_block to ensure useful event delivery
* VOBU level resume
* fixed: seeking in a multiangle feature briefly showed the wrong angle
libdvdnav (0.1.4) unstable; urgency=low
* more read cache improvements
* minor fixes for some problematic DVDs
libdvdnav (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Zero-copy read cache.
* More support for alternative Menu languages.
-- Rich Wareham <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:52:24 +0100
libdvdnav (0.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Read Cache changes. Recommended setting for read_cache is OFF.
Unless one's DVD drive has too small a buffer.
* Should work with xine 0.9.10 or above.
-- James Courtier-Dutton <email@example.com> Sun, 3 Jul 2002 15:30:00 +0000
libdvdnav (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. (closes: #148495)
* Include TODO
* Fix config.h problem
* Threaded cache
-- Philipp Matthias Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:47:59 +0200
libdvdnav (0.1.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add manual page dvdnav-config.1
* Add bug-presubj on Daniel's request
* Get dvdnav.c:1.17 from CVS to fix angle support
* Merge patch from Jamie Wilkinson (#146699)
* Rerun automake to fix dependencies
* Ack NMU from siggi
* Fix include in examples/menus.c
-- Philipp Hahn <email@example.com> Thu, 23 May 2002 09:41:15 +0200
libdvdnav (0.1.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Prepared for first 'real' release.
* Bug fixes
* Changes to allow apps to 'roll-their-own' dvdnav_get_next_block functions.
* NMU in order to get xine-dvdnav running again
- changed package name to libdvdnav0
(see patch from Jamie Wilkinson for a better solution)
-- Siggi Langauf <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 20 May 2002 15:57:40 +0200
libdvdnav (0.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Repackaged using dh-make.
-- Philipp Matthias Hahn <email@example.com> Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:29:35 +0200
libdvdnav (0.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
* Split from xine-dvdnav
-- rjw57 <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:41:13 +0000