* Copyright (C) 2000 Rich Wareham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This file is part of libdvdnav, a DVD navigation library.
* libdvdnav is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* libdvdnav is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
/* This function MUST be called whenever self->file changes. */
void dvdnav_read_cache_clear(dvdnav_t *self);
/* This function is called just after reading the NAV packet. */
void dvdnav_pre_cache_blocks(dvdnav_t *self, int sector, size_t block_count);
/* This function will do the cache read */
int dvdnav_read_cache_block(dvdnav_t *self, int sector, size_t block_count, uint8_t *buf);
#endif /* __DVDNAV_READ_CACHE_H */