XBGM# is a free Xbox Game Manager available as Open Source sofware and contributions are encouraged.
It is a game manager for Xbox using Avalaunch dashboard features.
It allow you to send (extract) xdvdfs (xbox iso) directly to the xbox via ftp using a GUI.
It is working on Linux and Win32 platforms and should work on Mac OS X.
XBGM# can be used with various implementations of the CLI, including .NET, Mono, and DotGNU Portable.NET.
* Add support for multi Xbox.
* Add support for scanning titles in multiple directory.
* Add support for uploading directory via Avalaunch (Boost-Mode).
* Add support for logging ftp action to Gtk Log view tab.
* Add support for translation, It is up to you for other translation! More info here.
* Improve thread handling with event and error.
* New Configuration file in XML.
* Now saving configuration files and data in the user home environment directory.
* Now Using Gtk#-2.x.
* Exporting a lot of code.
* All dialog (Preferences, DirectoryUpload, ProgressDirectory, ProgressxISO) are made with Glade.
* Fix bug.
Update all xbgm# package and installer.