Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Beta Builds 1373 (x86/x64) and 1376 (x86)

Abducted
2010-01-15
2012-10-08
  • Abducted
    Abducted
    2010-01-15

Hey folks!

I figured i'd post this thread with the links to the latest x264vfw i could
    find. As far as i know all these builds are done by Masternobody/BugMaster.
    Since he hasn't put them online here at sourceforge i'm assuming they are for
    testing purposes for now. But i've been using the x64 1373 V2 build for a
    couple of weeks now and so far no problems.

x264vfw_20_1373bm_20823_v2.exe 1373 x86 version

x264vfw64_20_1373bm_20823_v2.exe 1373 x64 version

x264vfw_20_1376bm_20953.exe 1376 x86 version

x264vfw_20_1376bm_20953_v2.exe 1376 x86 V2 version
    With the help of google translate, this is what Masternobody said about the
    1376 x86 V2 version (This does NOT apply to the 1373 version! That V2 version
    was made for another reason):

In fact it is the same version, but with one very cool fichey (thanks Gromozek-in to slip the idea and Poking menya-lyubimogo/lenivogo). This build supports command line option - output <filename> or-o <filename> of x264 CLI. It enables direct output in mkv / flv / raw from any program that supports VfW-Codec, with such a conclusion is deprived of one of the problems VfW: "One shot went in, one frame out", which means using VirtualDub Hack for this conclusion is not required (and staff will not be lost).  In this build output to MP4 is not supported (but he also made), I simply was too lazy to compile it for another extra library. The output format is determined by file extension (all that does not fall under mkv / flv / mp4 is raw). Excluding a file named "-" (without the quotes), it is considered the standard output VfW (ie equivalent to the absence of this option at all). When produced output to a file directly finding a VfW off (so that the resulting avi will not contain video stream)

Thanks Masternobody/BugMaster (maybe also Komisar) for the builds!!!

• Abducted
    Abducted
    2010-01-15

Oke that was clearly not how i was suppose to use the codify text button. :D
    And i dont think i can edit that post so here is what Masternobody said again:

In fact it is the same version, but with one very cool fichey (thanks
    Gromozek-in to slip the idea and Poking menya-lyubimogo/lenivogo). This build
    supports command line option - output <filename> or-o <filename> of x264 CLI.
    It enables direct output in mkv / flv / raw from any program that supports
    VfW-Codec, with such a conclusion is deprived of one of the problems VfW: "One
    shot went in, one frame out", which means using VirtualDub Hack for this
    conclusion is not required (and staff will not be lost). In this build output
    to MP4 is not supported (but he also made), I simply was too lazy to compile
    it for another extra library. The output format is determined by file
    extension (all that does not fall under mkv / flv / mp4 is raw). Excluding a
    file named "-" (without the quotes), it is considered the standard output VfW
    (ie equivalent to the absence of this option at all). When produced output to
    a file directly finding a VfW off (so that the resulting avi will not contain
    video stream).