Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I try to modify the menu structure used by DVDStyler opening the attached file and adding a menu entry. When I click on "Generate Code", the new event handler is declared twice. Generating the code again creates a third and so on.
Alfonso Garcia Patino
I can't reproduce your reported bug. I did this steps:
1. create a subdirectory and extract the provided files
2. Rename MainWin.h to MainWin.h.bug because I got an exception for the missing cpp file
3. Launch the current development version of wxGlade and open dvdstyler.wxg
4. Change the output directory to the one created in step 1
5. Generate the code one
6. Exit and restart wxGlade and open dvdstyler.wxg
7. Open the menu and insert a new entry for the File menu incl. event handler
8. Generate code twice and check the file MainWin.h -> my new defined event handler is declared just once.
I think the bug is gone and close the bug report now. Please open a new bug, if the error still occurs.
Thank you for filling this bug report.