The wx-devcpp team is proud to announce release 6.7beta.
Release 6.7 beta contains the following new features/ bug fixes.
1) Merged Dev-C++ 22.214.171.124 Code base(now supporting GNU GCC 3.4 compiler
2) Latest wx-Widgets library 2.5.4 (UpCase & Malcolm Nealon)
3) Support for Custom File Names in Project Creation.(Tony)
4) Support for wxSplitterWindow.(Guru)
5) Support for Enum Based Control ID.(Guru) 1 (see below)
6) wxHtmlWindow event Bug Fix.(Guru)
7) Now Sizers can be added in a frame even if we already dropped a toolbar
or statusbar or popupmenu.(Guru)
8) Fixed Bug #1162774 - Window or Sizer controls are not fully visible when
toolbar or statusbar are in the frame.(Guru)
9) Ability to specify wx's standard ID for the Controls.(Guru)
10) Fix for running wx-devcpp in multiple instances.(Guru)
11) Fixed a nasty bug where the form keeps growing big when a Window control
is dropped into a Sizer.(Guru)
12) Options to manipulate the Designer Form Options (like snap to grid, grid
13) Designer Components Alignment Options (To Grid, Vertical, Horizontal
14) Small mods in Mal's tutorial help file (Tony & Malcolm Nealon)
15) Dev-cpp project files for all the wx sample files (Malcolm Nealon)
16) Updated CVS source usage for collaboration. (Tony & Marek).'
17) Gnu Debugger (gdb) has been upgraded to version 6.3. (Tony)... read more
Mal (NinjaNL) has put his new user tutorial for wx-devcpp on the SourceForge document site (https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=27235&group_id=95606).
Be sure to check it out.
More docs to come.