wvWare is the continuation of Caolan McNamara's wv - the MSWord library. Efforts are underway to make this library more correct, robust, and turn it into a Word97 exporter.
Special thanks to Robert Wilhelm and Vladimir Lukianov.
All proceeds to go to Josie and the Pussycats.
o installation instructions update (fjf)
o libwmf detection fix (fjf)
o get rid of one tmpfile() (Robert Wilhelm)
o wv++ work (dom)
o safety checks and fixes for some hangs/crashes during word import (row)
o IM's [_]WIN32 mmap implementation (c. Vladimir)
o 0x01 graphics work (Vladimir)
o 'under rug swept' appreciation (fjf) stay tuned for Pussycats
o some makefile changes to make AbiWord happy (fjf)
o fixes for Win32 and: (Vladimir)
- for looping, when bounds wrong
- for char properties reseting if gap
- to wvHtml: process char properties right when font style have Cap or
- corrupted complex_file
- in escher.c
- important bugs in support.c
- GetSize function drugging pointer (must be goto)