Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

can the commandline config into wrapper.conf

Help
leisure.xu
2013-04-08
2013-04-09
  • leisure.xu
    leisure.xu
    2013-04-08

i am running the wrapper.exe, only the "wrapper.exe".i want to use config file to handle wrapper to do
    eg:
    "wrapper.conf"add this:
    wrapper.action=i or wrapper.action=r and so on.

now it is only with the commandline: wrapper.exe -i or wrapper.exe -r and so on.

somebody for help!

• Hi,

you can specify as many parameters on the commandline for the Wrapper and/or your application as you want, when using the Wrapper.exe directly

For instance you can run the following:
    bin\wrapper -c ..\conf\wrapper.conf wrapper.java.additional.1=-Dmy.var=test wrapper.debug=true [etc.]
    also it is also possible to specify parameters for your application directly:
    bin\wrapper -c ..\conf\wrapper.conf -- myparameter1 myparameter2

please note the parameter '--' which indicates that all following parameters should be passed through to the application.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

cheers,

• leisure.xu
    leisure.xu
    2013-04-09

hi cheers!
    I'm glad you've reply.

I just want to double click the wrapper.exe to install service or unistall service or other action.So the -i or -r parameter without commandline.

I suggest add "wrapper.action=" to wrapper.conf file,

if wrapper.action=-i config into wrapper.conf, and double click the wrapper.exe, wrapper will run and install my app as service.
    if wrapper.action=-r config into wrapper.conf, and double click the wrapper.exe, wrapper will run and unistall my app.
    and so on ...

I hope you will get me.

thanks.

• leisure.xu
    leisure.xu
    2013-04-09

attach my modify code in wrapper_win.c:

/ Perform the specified command /
    if(!strcmpIgnoreCase(wrapperData->argCommand, TEXT("i")) ||
    !strcmpIgnoreCase(wrapperData->argCommand, TEXT("-install"))) {
    }

to

/ Perform the specified command /
    if(!strcmpIgnoreCase(wrapperData->argCommand, TEXT("i")) || !strcmpIgnoreCase(wrapperData->argCommand, TEXT("-install")) ||
    !strcmpIgnoreCase(getStringProperty(properties, TEXT("wrapper.action"), TEXT("i"))) {
    }

Last edit: leisure.xu 2013-04-09