Plancoin 0.3 has been released.
* Added an option to load Plancoin when Windows starts
* Added an option to mute the sound when hiding windows
* Fixed a bug that caused the desktop icons to disappear in some cases
Plancoin 0.2 has been released.
If you forget the hotkey that shows the dialog settings, you can now launch a second instance of Plancoin. This will show the Dialog settings from the first instance.
Fixed a bug that prevented the settings from being saved.
Liboom 0.1 has been released.
Liboom is a Live Bookmark Manager written in PHP. Store your Firefox bookmarks online and access them from anywhere.
WisSaver 0.1 has been released.
WisSaver is a small screen saver for Windows that displays the Desktop background (ie. your wallpaper).
Plancoin 0.1 has been released. This program allows you to hide selected windows in one keypress.
It lets you set up two hot keys: one to hide the windows and show them back, and one
to show the Plancoin Settings window. The program then runs in the background and responds to the hot keys.
To determine which windows must be hidden, you have to set up a list of sentences.
In the Include mode, every window whose title contains one of the sentences will be hidden.
This mode is the default one.
In the Exclude mode, every window whose title does not contain any of the sentences
will be hidden.... read more
LockWS has been released.
LockWS simply adds shortcuts to your Desktop and/or Quick Launch toolbar that allow you to lock your computer.
With such shortcuts you can reproduce what can be found in most Unix/Linux environments such as KDE or Gnome.
No information is written in the registry or elsewhere. To uninstall it, just delete the shortcuts.
ar.icio.us 0.1 has been released.
ar.icio.us is a PHP script that allow different sorting methods for your del.icio.us RSS feeds.
Safarp 0.5 has been released. Here is the change log :
+ added support for Windows Installer quiet and repair options
+ added "Frequency of use" and "Date last used" columns
+ columns are now configurable
+ the list can now be sorted by Program, Publisher, Size, Frequency of use and Date last used
* better search field changes handling
- the "Version" column was removed as it wasn't very useful. The Program's version is still displayed in the Details panel.... read more
Safarp 0.4.1 has been released. This is a bug fix release.
Regression bug fixed: the main window's size and position wouldn't be saved anymore.
Safarp 0.4 has been released. Here's the change log:
* Icons, program size, frequency of use and last use date can be loaded
* The program details are shown in an optional panel
* Search function
* Programs specific to the current user are now listed
* Optimized the loading time a little bit
Safarp 0.3 has been released. Here's the change log:
* Installer / Uninstaller
* Option to hide the Windows hotfixes
* Quiet uninstall is now enabled (for programs that support it)
* Number of programs and load time are now displayed in the status bar
* The column order is now saved
Safarp 0.2 has been released. Here's the change log:
+ Menus and Keyboard shortcuts
+ "Remove entry" function
+ Save the program list as a report
+ Template system for the reports
+ HTML, RTF, CSV and TSV report templates
+ View modes: large icons, small icons, list, details
+ "Refresh" function
+ About box
* Reduced the size of safarp.exe
The first public release of Safarp is out. Safarp is a small and fast replacement for the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel applet. It was designed for those who think that this applet is slow to load.