Help
jsherk
2010-10-27
2013-05-28
  • jsherk
    jsherk
    2010-10-27

Hi

I have a magicJack but I cannot get winsize2 to work on that particular window. It works with every other window that I have tried, but not that one!

Any ideas on what to try or what to look for?

Thanks

• jsherk
    jsherk
    2010-10-27

SOLVED

I upgrade to v2.35.05 and it now works…

magicJack is notorious for their window always popping up so this is a great tool for keeping it hidden all the time.

Thanks

• jsherk
    jsherk
    2010-10-29

Ok, not really solved!

It seemed to work but now it hides all my Desktop Icons or my Taskbar when magicJack window hides and I have to restart computer!

Alternatives? I found this program which works fine with magicJack:
    http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-10-29

As we know there are possibilities to show the icons on the desktop or not and to make the taskbar visible all the time or only when the mouse hovers over the taskbar's region.

There are definitely no calls to change these settings in WinSize2 - as you can see in the sources if you want to - and this is the first time I hear this. Nevertheless there is always a possibility (as we see here) that there are interferences from one program to another (magicJack: that program where you connect a normal phone via USB to your computer and the internet ???)

May be I could help you if you send the zips as described in "How can I help you" in chapter 8 (I would do this per mail).

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-10-29

… and if you append some screenshots of what happens.