Ctrl+Alt+A incorrectly(?) owned by WinSize2

rand0m1
2010-09-28
2013-05-28
  • rand0m1
    rand0m1
    2010-09-28

I understand where to change the default hotkey from Ctrl+Alt+Z to something else, and this function works - what I'm not sure about is why Ctrl+Alt+A is also owned by WinSize2 since it appears nowhere in the Special Parameters.  It appears to either reload the application, or at least display the splash image when Ctrl+Alt+A is pressed.

I did find mention of ^!A in the Source/WinSize2.ahk file, however, it doesn't appear that changing that file has any effect on the hotkey.

I use KeePass and would prefer keeping the default hotkeys assigned, but currently must suspend the hotkey usage of WinSize2 each time I want to use KeePass.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-09-28

This remained from a test procedure.
    Thanks for the message.

Fixed. Please load 2.35.04.

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-09-28

… mention of ^!A in the Source/WinSize2.ahk file, however, it doesn't appear that changing that file has any effect on the hotkey

Deleting this deletes the hotkey. But: 1. shutdown the .exe-job 2. you have to start WinSize2.ahk + the inc's in the WS2-directory.

Greetings Magra

• rand0m1
    rand0m1
    2010-09-28

Ah, many thanks - especially for the quick response! 

I loaded 2.35.04 and it resolved the problem!
    And also thanks for the additional info on the .ahk - much appreciated as well!

• Heini
    Heini
    2010-09-29

Hello,

when copying the 2.35.04 files in the old installation directory (containing 2.35.03) I get the following error message:

Error: The following variable name contains an illegal character: "WinSize2_1920.INI"
    The current thread will exit.
    Line #
    2239: if ( FileExist( %vWinSize2_INI_OLD% ) <> ""
    Ok

Any idea?

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-09-29

Sorry, did not transfer the correction to the older version.

Thanks; please load 2.35.05.

• Heini
    Heini
    2010-09-30

Seems to work. Thanks a lot for the perfect and quick support!