Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

how to bind to monitor foo, size unchanged

Justa_Guy
2010-10-10
2013-05-28
  • Justa_Guy
    Justa_Guy
    2010-10-10

I'm doing some batch operations in Irfanview, and i can make the jpeg I open always start the app on Monitor 2 per Matrox Desktop Manager settings- it can define where all apps open.

If I run Winsize2, I have to define a size & position for all windows whose title matches string foo.

This is a problem because the window title changes between open / copy / paste / save operations. Not to mention single OK button dialog boxes that would sometimes become maximized during testing while I looked for a way to make it work.

How can I set this properly?

• Magra
    Magra
    2010-10-11

I did not really understand what your problem is.

The answer to "bind to a monitor, size unchanged" is: set the x- and y-positions to the value you want to have, set width and height both to -1. (-1 = do not change)

If you have other questions which are more detailed, please send the MagraSoft-directory as described in the handbook and tell me in detail the window titles and what they do (are positioned to) and what you do not want that they do.

Thanks.