Looks like current (CVS trunk / 2.5.x) folder compare
update code is too fragile and too complex.
Granted, there are different kinds of info that needs
different ways to update:
- some info is read directly from files (time, size)
- some info is result from compare (compare status,
- some info is file status (EOL type)
We need to find a good way to update all these
different infos when items are operated.
Two important cases being:
- file is copied/deleted with merge commands in folder
- file is opened to file compare and saved