Try to actually
start using the Winfingerprint Mailing lists (This is a little
- Fixed "Long IP problems" reported by
shadowfen. szComputerM and szComputerW, and MultibytetoWideChar() where resized
to 18 characters to 17 characters. This bug crept into the 0.5.1 release through
the use of lmcons.h
- Packaged activeds.dll and
adsldpc.dll into installer (Reported by ludovic petit and others.)
- Can now specify different port
ranges for both TCP and UDP scans.
- Major Code Cleanup of Launch()
function, now broken up into Stage() and Launch().
- Fixed Error Handling for Transport
and Session Enumeration functions. Reported by shadowfen.
- Set Rich Edit Control to Read Only
during scans. Report "Done." when scan is completed.
- Migrated from VC++6.0 to VC++ .NET
- Added changeable timeout for
TCP/UDP/ICMP scans (select) and send and receive timeouts (setsockopt).
Suggested by Justin Lindy.
- Added "Network Neighborhood" scan
from the old winfingerprint 2.29 command line version except this time you can
enumerate the entire network neighborhood by leaving option blank, or specify
which domain to enumerate. (Suggested by Bret). Rewrote help.
Current - Released
10/02/2002. Fixed bug causes by missing RegCloseKey() when enumerating remote registries.
If a system was scanned two times in succession, the second scan would fail due to the registry connection not being properly terminated.
Reported by Mike Clark.