65 lines (56 with data), 2.1 kB
/* List of defines generated by configure. Included with preprocessor flag,
* -include, to avoid long list of -D defines on the compile command-line.
* Do not edit.
* The c99 defining the limit macros (UINT32_MAX for example), says:
* C++ implementations should define these macros only when
* __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS is defined before <stdint.h> is included.
* The same also occurs with __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS for the constant macros
* (INT8_C for example) used to specify a literal constant of the proper type,
* and with __STDC_FORMAT_MACROS for the format macros (PRId32 for example) used
* with the fprintf function family.
* Force-include Char16.h in order to define PRUnichar as char16_t everywhere.
* Note that this should be the first #include to make sure that prtypes.h does
* not attempt to define PRUnichar. This includes the following hunspell-specific
* We don't use this to build elfhack and elf-dynstr-gc since those builds happen
* during the export tier. Also, disable this when building assembly files too.
#if !defined(ELFHACK_BUILD) && !defined(__ASSEMBLER__)
* Force-include hunspell_alloc_hooks.h and hunspell_fopen_hooks.h for hunspell,
* so that we don't need to modify them directly.
* HUNSPELL_STATIC is defined in extensions/spellcheck/hunspell/src/Makefile.in,
* unless --enable-system-hunspell is defined.
* Force-include sdkdecls.h for building the chromium sandbox code.
* CHROMIUM_SANDBOX_BUILD is defined in security/sandbox/moz.build.
* Note that this include path relies on the LOCAL_INCLUDES in that file.
#if defined(CHROMIUM_SANDBOX_BUILD) && defined(XP_WIN)
#endif /* _MOZILLA_CONFIG_H_ */