Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

find all error

2007-02-02
2012-12-01
  • Hi,Andrew.There is a queer thing.When I use the "find all".An alert will be shown.It says runtime error.This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.please contact the application's support team for more information.Then windjview will crash.
    This is a very useful feature.What can I do?

best wishes~

• Could you please send me the djvu file which has this problem? Thanks.

• I get a test.This error seems related to OCR.Here is two djvu pages in the zip package.They're made from the same picture.but one has been cropped to let it cleaner.As a result,the cleaner one can be found all.another can't.

here is the zip package.http://www.yentown.org.cn/temp/djvu.zip

• The OCRed text layer in the file 174error.djvu seems to be corrupt, and the DjVuLibre library cannot process it. In the latest development version this does not make the program crash anymore, but the text is not accessible in this file. This fix will be included into the next version of the program.

• Yep.Even I can't copy any text in the file 174error.djvu.But when opened in IE installed DjVu Browser Plug-in,I can find and copy text rightly.

I think an advanced serch that support multi-keyword may be perfect.Then we can use "and" "or" to match keyword.Do you have some plan in the future development.:-)

Thank you for such a great software.