Announcing WinAVR 20030424
WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source
software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC
microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the
GNU GCC compiler for C and C++.
WinAVR can be found at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/winavr/>
Below is just a sample of what's new.
- Bug fixes in GCC. This is the main reason for this new release.
- More changes and corrections to the sample makefile.
- New avrdude version, 4.1.0.
- New AVR parts supported.
- New programmers supported including AVR910 type programmers.
- New Programmers Notepad version, 2.0.3a.
Bug-fix release only. Fixed NT4 loading and incorrect file change
For more information see the WinAVR Home page at