Version 1.3 of Win32 GUI Generics has been released.
-- check out a splitter/simple viewer,
a File Explorer/Viewer all in about 200 lines of code!
- removed build dependency on boost - you can now build the library yourself without
being required to have boost installed.
* menu command manipulation (enable/disable; check/uncheck; radio-like) - totally rocks!
* splitter at dialog design time - totally rocks!
- (note: save_dlg/bolded_save_dlg are posponed for v1.4 which should be released by 18th of Aug)
* dialog on dialog, at dialog design time!
* added menu, image list, rebar, toolbar, status bar, tree view classes
* added minmax_wnd - allows you to easily constrain how a window can be resized (its min/max width/height)
* added tray_wnd (<win32gui/wnd_extend/tray_wnd.hpp>)
- 3 DirectX samples!
- view_frame extends minmax_wnd as well.
- added dialog::resize_parent_to_fit_dlg_size
- moved build_library.exe into the root (simpler to use)
- added 'event_handled_early' helper object, for when you need
to return in the middle of your event handler function.
- added point::convert, rectangle::convert, cursor_pos
- reorganized samples
- re-added view_name_dlg.* files to multiple_frame sample
[note: this is a beta version and is available only for VC7.1 compiler. However, I plan to do another release around 18-20th of Aug, and will support gcc/como as well. Also, will have the save_dlg ready by then.]