I am pleased to announce that WikipediaFS 0.3 has been released. This release has major improvements over the previous one. You are encouraged to upgrade !
Here are the highlights :
- Compatible with new fuse-python API
- Rewritten from scratch
- Significant reliability and performances improvements
- HTTPS, HTTP authentication support (in addition to HTTP and proxy)
- Subpages support
- Automatically make directories for sites from the Wikimedia foundation
- Files now need the ".mw" extension !... read more
I am pleased to announce that WikipediaFS 0.2 has been released.
This release fixes a critical bug and adds the possibility to use an HTTP proxy.
See the ChangeLog for further details.
Thanks for your interest in WikipediaFS !
I am pleased to announce that WikipediaFS 0.1 has, finally, been released ;-)
With WikipediaFS, you can view and edit articles as if they were real files.
Here's an extract of the ChangeLog.
- Updated site.
- Added make_release.sh.
- Switched to Sourceforge Subversion.
- Fixed a bug with statfs.
- Removed the <at-startup> tag (useless).
- Removed the ability to mkdir wikipedia-xx (difficult bug).
- Now gets "Unknown file or directory" if one article does not exist.
- Reorganized source tree.
- Created setup.py.
- Created mount.wikipediafs.
- Made it work with fstab.
- Cleaned and cleared README.
- Created a logging system.... read more