Fixes since 1.3.1:
* Fix namespaced page creation links when no go match
* When cookies are disabled, don't show login screen twice
* Install should no longer die when PHP is pre-configured to compress output
* Fixed bug that caused long Japanese pages to time out with Tidy active
* When session.handler is set incorrectly, try automatic override to 'files'
* Watch/Unwatch links back to the affected page instead of Main Page
* Upload link no longer displayed on Monobook if uploading is disabled
* Special:Allmessages faster, shows correct original text, works in safe mode
Anyone still running the 1.3 beta releases is _strongly_ recommended to upgrade to the current code due to numerous fixed bugs and a security vulnerability in the betas with some PHP configurations.
Note that while MediaWiki through 1.1 required register_globals to be
on, 1.2 and 1.3 *do not*. If you have register_globals on, you should
turn it off unless you are absolutely sure you require it for some other
package. See http://php.net/register_globals for general information.
Wiki admin help mailing list:
Bug report system:
Play "stump the developers" live on IRC:
#mediawiki on irc.freenode.net