1. The list of added words does not distinguish the used language. WikidPad should use different lists for different languages.
2. Links (WikiWords etc.), keywords ("todo:" ..), words in upper case, and words with digits should be ignored by spell checker.
3. Underline for italic should be ignored by spell checker to prevent that all words in italic are marked as spell error.
4. It should be possible to turn spell checking off for pages. I tried [language: none] or [language: ], but don't know if this really works - changing [language] does not have expected effect, at least not immediately.
5. It should be possible to turn spell checking off for e.g. paragraphs, e.g. for quotations etc. Even the text in <<pre ..>> is currently not excluded.
WikidPad v2.1 in WinXPpro SP3