Webware CVS was broken on Windows because SessionFileStore.py was recently
changed to use os.tempnam, which doesn't exist on Windows (even though the
Python docs don't mention that fact).
So I rewrote it so that instead of using a temporary file, it uses a thread
lock to serialize session storage and retrieval. Since it involves fewer
filesystem manipulations, it should be faster, although it does involve
manipulating a Lock object that wasn't necessary before.
It doesn't unfortunately solve the problem of two threads modifying the
session at the same time, therefore causing one thread's changes to wipe
out the other thread's changes. I don't see an easy way to fix that using
SessionFileStore without locking the session file during the entire
duration of a servlet, which doesn't seem practical.
I also fixed some problems when using Application.forward() in conjunction
- Geoff Talvola