Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
<warning>Nitty gritty update</warning>
* MK tested and fixed for MySQLdb 0.9.x. This involved a fix for DB API
threadsafety level 1 (for which MySQLdb was decremented to from 2).
Retested with MySQLdb 0.3.x.
* The object store specifies the database upon connection--this is more
efficient, and more friendly towards dbs like Postgres that don't have a
"use" statement once a connection is established.
* Pass connection and cursor to retrieveLastInsertId() because these can be
useful or even necessary for that method.
* For MySQLdb, to get the last insert id we use the insert_id() call rather
than a SQL query. This is more efficient.
* As usual, the test suite passes. However, I couldn't test
MSSQLObjectStore because I don't have MS SQL Server.