Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
* MiscUtils.Funcs no longer requires Py 2.0; it works with 1.5.2. (The two
functions in there are Commas() and CharWrap().)
* Property changes:
- Added a Properties.py for Webware.
- Consequently removed _VERISON.
- Added a MiscUtils.PropertiesObject for reading Properties.py.
- Updated install.py and to use this new object.
* Renamed all "Adaptor"s to "Adapter", including the files
[F]CGIAdapt[oe]r.py and *.cgi.