Please test this out if you can and let me know how it goes. I
anticipate releasing mid-week.
There are no known outstanding changes for the final version. This is
pretty much it unless someone finds a problem.
- 0.6.1 changes
- "File" is the new default session store, since "Dynamic"
has concurrency issues.
- The webkit unix init script
- now works with args "stop" and "restart"
- works on non-RedHat systems
- removes the pid file upon shutdown
- Certain situations could lead to invalid object references in the
SQL database, thereby disconnecting the two objects. (fixed)