Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Please test this out if you can and let me know how it goes. I
anticipate releasing mid-week.
There are no known outstanding changes for the final version. This is
pretty much it unless someone finds a problem.
- 0.6.1 changes
- "File" is the new default session store, since "Dynamic"
has concurrency issues.
- The webkit unix init script
- now works with args "stop" and "restart"
- works on non-RedHat systems
- removes the pid file upon shutdown
- Certain situations could lead to invalid object references in the
SQL database, thereby disconnecting the two objects. (fixed)