Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
- Added AutoReload support to DebugAppServer.
- Added a __repr__() to WebKit.Cookie.
- Enhanced WebUtils.Funcs.htmlEncode() to be less ornery and more flexibl=
- Former behavior was to raise an exception for None or any other
- Now returns WebUtils.Funcs.htmlForNone when passed None (default is =
- It asks its argument to convert to html, if the argument supports th=
- It converts its argument to a string, if necessary.
- WebUtils.HTMLTag: Improved the utility of this module when used to
- Added more "debugging info" to tags including line number and closing t=
- Changed __repr__() to give the tag arguments and this new info.
- Other tweaks.
- Added a __repr__() which returns self.debugStr() which is friendly
in both text
and HTML and is easy to extend by overriding debugKeys. See code
- Fixed a couple bugs in clone().
I hope these will get built into a second beta for 0.9. The AutoReload
support in DebugAppServer is particularly useful.